Deceleration

At this time of the year, my body and my mind are asking for deceleration. 

Working all year with technology which is supposed to improve communication and to save a lot of time (I am not sure that is really true), I am so glad when I can shut off all devices for a couple of days.
While others are rushing to supermarkets, I need time to breathe, to slow down - and to rebel against our consumer society enjoying nature - looking at the sea, the sky, the mountains nearby with no cent in the pocket ;-) 


Deceleration



Ant




Comments

  1. Don't we all need to get away from tech and the norms of society sometimes! Temporarily experience just being and nothing more. It is a breath of fresh air. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and nice to see you here, brother in art! Yes, we sometimes just need being there. And looking at the rain, for example. Or at the clouds.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again