Room for dreams

I need the sea nearby to be happy. 

Of course, I was able to live many years far away from it, but I always had the feeling to miss something. I love mountains too with their lakes, but if the sea is not there, they lose a little bit of their attraction for me. 
I enjoy the typical salty smell and taste of the sea, the rhythm of the waves, the shells and starfish on the beach, and the fishing boats, especially the traditional jábegas of Phoenician origin. I enjoy looking at the sea everyday, day and night. It offers me peace - and room for dreams.



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Matt. Yes, we live in our dreams, but on the other hand, it is sometimes necessary to make our dreams come true. Eight years ago, we moved from Germany to Spain without knowing exactly what would be expecting us, but I was sure that *no moving* would be worse. Now, I realize that the sea is so important.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again