Adventure. Paths.

When I hike, I always prefer to take small, sinuous paths than bigger ones: there is more probability that I will see animals (birds, foxes, or wild boars...) and less probability that I will meet groups of tourists and find a lot of rubbish everywhere.

Every new path in nature and in life means a new adventure, as one does not always know where and how it will end, and what it implicates. This year is one month old now, and I wish we have all discovered a new path to explore, which will allow us to do things better and to do better things ;-)

Enjoy! And if you like them, you will find more paths here.




 







Comments

  1. Each one is lovely in it's own way, nice post today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wish I was rich enough to spend the rest of my life walking (with a pallet and a camera) through the world. There must be many more lovely paths out there!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again