Friday, 9 May 2014

Redbubble

As a visual artist, I wish I could concentrate on the creation process without having to do any marketing... But a minimum of marketing is compulsory for us all: hairdressers, restaurant owners, and, yes, translators (!), for example, must also tell the world who they are and where they are based in order to sell. Communication is the key. 
Otherwise, you may be a very nice and talented person, but nobody will notice ;-)

When I have some time, I like to explore new paths, also in the domain of marketing. For this reason, I am now to find on Redbubble, just in case some potential clients would like to get any of my works on T-shirts, hoodies, throw pillows, stickers and calendars. 
(For prints, greeting cards and phone cases, I am sticking to Fine Art America).

Fire and soap



Playing with soap in the park