A critical look at our society

If you are in the area of Malaga those days, you need to visit the drawings exhibition "trece tontas, un@ arrob@ y treinta pingüinos" of my colleague Félix Martín in the centre of Torremolinos. 
I am not sure how to translate this intriguing title, as both languages are foreign to me and I am not sure I did understand all the play on words around it - "Thirteen silly women, one at sign and thirty penguins", maybe.
The drawings are a pretext to look critically at our society and way of life - a gentle provocation.

The official opening was yesterday night, but you have one more month time to go.

Where? Sede de IU, Ramal de Manantiales, esquina Río Mesa, 29620 Torremolinos (Spain) 
When? Until mid-January, Monday-Thursday (except holidays), 6 p.m - 8 p.m. 
You may want to call before you go: 952 05 29 65












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again