Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Another year that is almost gone. For 2015, I wish you inspiration, health and strength. No work is possible without that.
I wish you surprises. We all need encounters and situations that turn our lives upside down even if we do not believe that we need them and regret we cannot do what we want with our lives. Unforeseen circumstances generate art. Almost everything can generate art, by the way, if you look at it with new eyes.
I wish you peace. And I wish we artists can work concretely for peace. We already do, of course, as art is something that unites, where so many matters divide humans. But I hope we can find a way to do it more actively.
I wish you perseverance, in the creation process, in the let’s-break-the-rules process, in life. Because it is always too cold or too hot to paint, if you think about it ;-)

I wish you a very happy New Year!

Comments

  1. One of the loveliest new years wishes I've heard, and ones I can take to heart! I'm also enjoying "wild and beautiful" I love the way the line relates to the field behind it, beautiful, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Matt. And all the best for you and your family in 2015!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again