New Year. New energy. Mar Menor

2015 has begun just as 2014 ended: with an anticyclone bringing us a frosty wind but blue skies. The best season to walk along the Mar Menor (region of Murcia, Spain) at the end of the afternoon, when the pale winter sun gives a pink colour to the saltern basins...

No, I won't take any resolutions this time. I know what I am willing to achieve, but I'll give life the opportunity to surprise me about the way to do it.

Here, the Salinas de Marchamelo (Mar Menor, Murcia, Spain)








and Los Urrutias (Mar Menor, Murcia, Spain)







Comments

  1. I especially love the reflection in the water with the rocks in foreground WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Matt. Those landscapes are really a paradise for me, lover of salty lakes and marsh. I know this area quite well but there is always something new to discover. The light is different at every hour of the day, and depending on the weather.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again