Real paint

Of course, it can be thrilling to work digitally with a draw or paint programme. But the fact that you can undo and redo each action indefinitely - and that so many functions are available – is not the best prerequisite to stimulate my creativity. For me, being creative means working spontaneously. Trying to put on paper or canvas the idea I have in my head or the spot I have in front of me. Of course, the product of this creative process will sometimes be a bit strange, precarious or unbalanced. It is supposed to be.
Making art, I do not want to spend more times as necessary in front of a screen (I am already spending enough time communicating with screens). I want to feel the sun and smell the paint. Real paint.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again