March. Spanish beaches

March is there, with more daylight. 
Time to show you some pictures of a series about Spanish beaches that I began to create some time ago. Although I have always tried to prove that my adopted country is much more than its beaches, it would of course be silly to ignore the beauty of those. An endless beauty - if you are ready to get up early, walk off the beaten track (away from cocktail bars, "chiringuitos" (small beach restaurants), and noise in general...), listen to the migratory birds and wonder about the shells. Enjoy!

(N.B. There seems to be something wrong with comments posted on some Google blogs at the moment. Some comments appear only when I am logged out and disappear when I am logged in, so that I am not able to answer them now. Hope this will be fixed soon!)


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again