Animaloons and Pinchpunchpost 2018

In my post of February 22th, I was writing about the #Animaloons challenge on Twitter (@Animaloonies). 
Now, almost 10 months later, I wanted to show you all inflated animals I have been drawing this year. This challenge may sound a bit silly, I know, but I am in good company there and to relax, you need silly things sometimes.

My favourite one are the doogloon, the penguinloon and the last one, the pigloon:









And here is the collage with all twelve of them (one per month):




I also participated to #pinchpunchpost, but unfortunately, I had no time to draw them all (Hope it will be different in 2019). I post my two favourites here, that are the bear and the giraffe. Enjoy!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

Focussing on the essentials in Pampaneira