Flamingos. Avocado pit. Hope.

Once again, we began the year walking on San Pedro del Pinatar's natural sand beach (Murcia, Spain). It is part of a coastal reserve, a lot of migratory birds and flamingos can been seen. We were lucky and could observe some of them near Punta de Algas.






I wanted to begin this year showing the progress of my avocado pit. 
Last September or October (I do not remember exactly), I planted two pits in the earth (I first thought to use the method with toothpicks and jar with water first, but after reading a bit, I learnt that I could use a normal plant pot as well, and that seemed easier). One of them is sprouting since December. Regardless of the further progress it will made or not, for me, it represents hope at the moment. New life. Spring coming soon. A new year, with its challenges and surprises. 

Happy New Year to you all!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

Focussing on the essentials in Pampaneira