Group exhibition in Café Eclipse, Valladolid (Spain)

Sometimes, I wish I were a painting ;-)
As a painting, I would have been in Valladolid two times already. As a human being, I still do not know how this beautiful town in the North looks like.

Until the 16th of April, my work Roses will be in good company at the Café Eclipse in Valladolid. This group exhibition (all paintings are 30 x 30 cm) takes place in the context of the 6th edition of the "Certamen de pintura Eclipse" organized by Miguel Asensio, himself painter and owner of Eclipse. If you are in this area, you are more than welcome!

Where? Café Eclipse, Calle Lope de Vega 1, 47010 Valladolid (Spain)
When? Afternoon and evening (from now until the 16.04.2014)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

Focussing on the essentials in Pampaneira