Hope. Twitter Art Exhibit in NY

My small acrylic painting "Hope" (12 x 16 cm) reached New York safely a couple of days ago. It will be part of the international exhibition of handmade postcards Twitter Art Exhibit in NYC!
Because of the motto "Through art we can change the world", I wanted to create something strong and positive. I wish we artists could really succeed in making the world a little better. Art is something universal, uniting in a world full of matters that divide us. I wanted a lot of red on my card, colours and forms related to the sun, flowers, hearts and Spanish summer.



What
Twitter Art Exhibit: New York City

Where
Trygve Lie Gallery
317 E 52nd St., New York, NY 10022 (USA)

When
Opening reception Thursday, March 21, 2016, 6:30 - 8:30 PM
The show runs from March 31 until April 21, 2016. Opening hours (Thursday to Saturday: 12 PM - 6 PM)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again