Storm in the dunes

A bit late (after a couple of very busy weeks, tons of work and a conference in Valencia where I have just come back from), here are the last pictures of the Netherlands, of my dearest Schoorlse duinen, Schoorl dunes (province North Holland).

N.B. For weeks already (once again), comments do not appear on my blog and the comments I put on some other blogs do not appear either. After browsing a bit, I see that the problem is not new, but I hoping that Google engineers will solve it quite soon. There is nothing more frustrating.



This was just before a storm that was not announced, with thunder and hail. We had to walk back about one hour and a half without any shelter. But it was a unique scenery.

That is how it looks like with good weather.  If you are lucky, you may meet birds of prey, wild horses and Highland cattle in this landscape.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again