Romantic spots and how to make the world better

It has been hard work for me to edit those few pictures from the surroundings of the salty lagoon Mar Menor (region of Murcia, Spain) but I wanted to show them. I spent too many hours this week looking at the news, discussing with family, friends and colleagues about freedom of speech, violence, terrorism, politics, religion, tolerance, etc. and what we could do to make our world better... :-( 

Showing some romantic places seems so unimportant to me at the moment. But live has to go on. 


Photo






Comments

  1. Chani, these are beautiful photographs with equally beautiful words, they do matter, beauty and love do matter, they are water on a fire, a drink for the thirsty, kind words for the grieving. We need your work, in whatever form you see so keep working! I really love the flags, so bright and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind support, Matt. I am not sure I can really help to make the world better, but anyway, I will never give up to try and to work for it. The pencil, which has become a strong symbol, does not only represent freedom of speech, but also art, and education (the key to a better world perhaps).
      Those small flags were those of a fishing boat...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again