Happy New Year to you all! I hope 2026 will be better for the world than 2025. I wish you good health and many interesting experiences. After the storm, at Carihuela Beach in Torremolinos (Andalusia, Spain) #Torremolinos #Carihuela #beach #storm #Spain #Andalusia
It is good that summer is over. You might not really notice it yet during the day, but nights are fresher, and days are getting shorter. Finally! I am glad I was able to spend half the month in the mountains, hiking and forgetting about the state of the world. Near Cercedilla (Madrid, Spain) Near Los Molinos (Madrid, Spain) #Cercedilla #LosMolinos #Madrid #Spain #ArtMadeByNature
There was a strange light last night. Almost as if sand from the Sahara was back in the air ("calima"), but then hail came. These days are quite humid, which is actually a good thing. Rain is needed. Happy Holidays to you all! Just before the hail storm at Carihuela Beach (Torremolinos, Spain) #hail #December #Christmas #Torremolinos #Andalusia #Spain
Beautiful, lovely paintings! They have impressed me! Congrats, Chani!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Inés! I am glad that you like them.
Delete