Real paint

Of course, it can be thrilling to work digitally with a draw or paint programme. But the fact that you can undo and redo each action indefinitely - and that so many functions are available – is not the best prerequisite to stimulate my creativity. For me, being creative means working spontaneously. Trying to put on paper or canvas the idea I have in my head or the spot I have in front of me. Of course, the product of this creative process will sometimes be a bit strange, precarious or unbalanced. It is supposed to be.
Making art, I do not want to spend more times as necessary in front of a screen (I am already spending enough time communicating with screens). I want to feel the sun and smell the paint. Real paint.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year!

Hailstorm on Christmas Eve

Goretti, Harry, Ingrid, Joseph, Kristin, Leonardo, Marta