This is the blog of the visual artist Chani Demuijlder
Sea Fog
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Those last days, the coast was a perfect scenery for a seaside thriller, with the sea fog called "taró". It generally comes in the early summer, but this year, it is already there in February.
It is good that summer is over. You might not really notice it yet during the day, but nights are fresher, and days are getting shorter. Finally! I am glad I was able to spend half the month in the mountains, hiking and forgetting about the state of the world. Near Cercedilla (Madrid, Spain) Near Los Molinos (Madrid, Spain) #Cercedilla #LosMolinos #Madrid #Spain #ArtMadeByNature
Happy New Year to you all! I hope 2026 will be better for the world than 2025. I wish you good health and many interesting experiences. After the storm, at Carihuela Beach in Torremolinos (Andalusia, Spain) #Torremolinos #Carihuela #beach #storm #Spain #Andalusia
There was a strange light last night. Almost as if sand from the Sahara was back in the air ("calima"), but then hail came. These days are quite humid, which is actually a good thing. Rain is needed. Happy Holidays to you all! Just before the hail storm at Carihuela Beach (Torremolinos, Spain) #hail #December #Christmas #Torremolinos #Andalusia #Spain
This is nice - the raised bits look like it wasn't even digital - could be on a canvas!
ReplyDelete