Lockdown walks in Torremolinos

Locked within our municipalities since January, we are at least allowed to walk as free as animals roaming in a safari park. But, evidently, our town does not offer as much space and as many beautiful spots as a safari park ;-) Anyway, after work, I wanted to rediscover what I thought I already knew inside out. I saw dramatic skies, charming trees and streets waiting for me in the moonlight. I could not capture the smell of earth and moss after rain. Enjoy!

You can find prints of and other stuff on my website following this link. The places where the pics were taken are also mentioned there.























Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Zsuzsa. Yes, we have got splendid skies at the moment here. We never have them in the summer...

      Delete
  2. I see you have given your blog a face-lift, Chani! It looks great! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again