Animaloons 2021

December also means that twelve funny animaloons have been drawn since January, the second Tuesday of each month, yeah! I had no time this year to participate to more brilliant challenges, unfortunately, as I had to spend more energy than usual for other tasks. Hopefully 2022 will be less stressful. But here they are, my twelve animaloons! Enjoy!

December - Gooseloon

November - Mooseloon

October - Fishloon

September - Lynxloon

August - Cricketloon

July - Llamaloon

June - Hippoloon

May - Meerkatloon

April - Anteaterloon

March - Dolphinloon

February - Wolfloon

January - Wolpertingerloon


Comments

  1. Lovely! Full set! I don't remember seeing all of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did! I put some of those at half-time, in June, and you even wrote a comment. ;-) But of course, time is flying and we just forget things...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again