Happy New Year!

I wish you all a happy, healthy, creative, and peaceful new year 2023! 

What is this new year supposed to bring me? Just a life that is going on, like after getting your black belt at dan gradings or your university diploma once the finals exams are taken? 

Tomorrow will be different, but still the same.

After all, it is just a date. I cannot help thinking that, if we had stayed in Tehran in 1997 instead of going back to Germany, we would have 10 Dey 1401 today, and 11 Dey 1401 tomorrow. Just another day of the same year. 

Hopefully 2023 will be a normal year. Finally. "Normal" as I understand it, not the media. On the other hand, why should it be so different from 2022, with the people who govern us, within the system I am forced to live in?

Still, I hope I will be allowed to continue training in the silence of the dojo, watching at animals, discovering plants, mushrooms, and moss in the nature, far from the noise of our ever-expanding cities.

Ohhh. I found moss, that generally grows in forests near creeks or on the dark side of trees. In the parallel street! Nature can be so near, sometimes. Enjoy!






Comments

  1. Happy New Year to you too, Chani! A month too late, but better late than never! That moss is so bright green!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again