El Escorial

There are many places that I would like to discover, there are some places that I would like to return to, and there are other places that I can visit over and over again, once or twice a year, without getting bored and always finding something new to marvel at.

One of those special places is the small Spanish town of El Escorial, near Madrid, with its royal site of San Lorenzo de El Escorial (World Heritage Site), but most of all, its park and gardens. (With my family close by, I am even obligated to be there twice a year ;-)

For someone coming from Andalusia, it is so green and quiet. Yes, even with the tourists, if you take the train early enough. 

Here some impressions from the park. Enjoy!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again