Longer Shadows
By the end of August, the shadows are getting longer, and one can feel the summer coming to an end. Soon, we'll be able to hike during the day again. Finally.
This summer was especially hard. There were fires all over Europe, even in Northern and Central Europe, where you normally wouldn't expect them. I wish our leaders would take the situation seriously and act instead of reacting (and lining their own pockets).
This summer was especially hard. There were fires all over Europe, even in Northern and Central Europe, where you normally wouldn't expect them. I wish our leaders would take the situation seriously and act instead of reacting (and lining their own pockets).
This post is dedicated to the memory of Carlos Arnefelt, my dear former sensei, 8th dan karate goyu-ryu kenshinkan, who passed away last month. I will always love you, Carlos! May you rest in peace!
Benalmádena, trail Arroyo del Pántano (province of Málaga, Andalusia, Spain)
#Benalmádena #Málaga #Spain #ArtMadeByNature #summer #karate #CarlosArnefelt #KenShinKan

Comments
Post a Comment