Sequences - Puerta del Peso

May already. I would have liked to participated to #movemay but knowing I won't have time to perform it till the end, it is wiser to tackle the next topic directly in June.
In the meanwhile, here are some small colourful sequences to begin this new month. It's about pastures, blossoms, water and crops.
Below, my version of the Puerta del Peso in Lucena (province of Cordoba, Andalusia), a town with Jewish and Moorish heritage, and full of historic monuments. This building though caught my eye, because I revised a bigger project about benefits of city greening an regeneration some years ago, and I am convinced that town centres have to become again places to breathe, live and walk.


Sequences

The Puerta del Peso in Lucena










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again