The lie about recycling

Those last months, I have read so many lies about recycling, that confirmed me in my opinion that there we must reduce drastically our permanent overconsumption and change our use-once-and throw-away mentality (and also cure our severe travelitis). Nothing new actually, but is a debate now (more or less).
Every time we are picnicking on a small bay not far from here, I am carrying away a whole bag of rubbish that I found there. Why can you enjoy having a drink or party on the beach knowing that you will let it unclean? Why are empty bottles and packages suddenly so heavy that it would require superhuman craft to bring them to the next garbage container (about 20-30 m). Why?


Comments

  1. I often wonder about this too - especially that the same people (supposedly) at one point would like to visit the place again. Would they enjoy sitting in their own rubbish? Do they do the same at home, just chuck things on the floor? Very annoying and they rely on other people to clear up their mess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only found you comment today, Zsuzsa. Of course people would not enjoy to sit in their rubbish, but they do not think about that at the moment... Some of them may think that the authorities will pay someone to clean...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again