Moss and co

I can't believe it: my last blog is from a month ago! I was on the road, without Internet, looking for romantic places in Swedish forests. I have created a series for moss and lichen on my Fine Art America website. As it is a lot of work to edit pictures, I will put more there gradually, in the next weeks, because September is now there with other assignments also. 
If I had to design a flag for a (non-existent) country flag, it would definitely be green and blue. Green like all those plants I could observe in wet environments, and blue like the lakes, the sea (and the sky when it is not raining). Enjoy!








Comments

  1. If I had to choose between a hot, crowded beach or a cool, shady forest, I would always, always choose the forest - especially if it has a stream running through it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, without hesitation. I have always hated crowded places (been living more than 10 years in Munich without having been one single time at the Oktoberfest). But it must be hard too in Northern Europe in the winter, when the sun and the light disappear for months.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again