Hoge Kempen National Park: water

I am so happy when I can walk for hours in the forest and enjoy the "noises" I can hear there, which to me are not noises (like traffic noise, screams of arguing people or naughty children, or incoming phone calls). I enjoy listening to and watching birds, deer and rabbits.

I am so happy when I can be in a place where there are no skyscrapers, no cars, no concrete pedestrian zones offering things I do not need, where instead I can find water in all its forms, yes, even as rain, which has become a foreign word here because people have forgotten how it looks like and feels.

I wish I could have stayed longer in the Hoge Kempen National Park (Belgium). Enjoy my whole album on my FAA website!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again