Waugust: half-time

#Waugust: it is half-time already!

As so often on Twitter, I learned about the challenge #Waugust rather by accident: I knew about #drawingaugust but was not planning to participate this year, too much work and heat... But #Waugust (drawing one dog breed per day until the end of the month) sounded exciting because I love dogs, a silly dog owns me and I will be a dog if I reincarnate one day (N.B. in German, "wau" corresponds to "woof in English, making of this hashtag a combination of barking noise and name of the month). 
After one week or so, we heard that similar challenge, #doggust, was running in English (with another breed list)! So I went on posting one dog per day using both hashtags from then.

Here my first fifteen dogs, all drawn with Indian ink. Some are better than others, they are all only quick sketches. Enjoy!



My favourites are Nicki (the "dog of my dreams"), the husky and the fox terrier:





Comments

  1. Awww, so many different dogs and even Nicky is included! I would definitely get a dog if we didn't have Oreo. The office building where I work allows people to bring their dogs in! It always makes my day when I bump into one in the corridors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and there will be more dogs until August 31! I will show them all together at the end.
      It is great that dogs are allowed at your workplace! As long as we worked as an employee, we preferred to live without dog (although we have always loved them): dogs were allowed in my building (university), but it would have been difficult to concentrate there with a dog, with a lot of students popping in and letting the door open, etc. Now we work as freelance from home, it is the perfect situation to have a dog and/or a cat. But at the moment, a dog is enough, like Oreo for you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again