El Puerto de Santa Maria. New statement

Here are four pictures of our second home town el Puerto de Santa Maria ("El Puerto" in short, province of Cadiz, Andalusia, in the very South of Spain), just to show you the atmosphere there. Unfortunately, I cannot let you neither smell the salty air nor feel the wind. I could have spent a whole week walking there in town. Now we have to say good bye until March or April.

It was time to update my statement of 2012 (!) for my website on Fine Art AmericaMy new statement is a bit shorter: 

The world with its differences fascinates me. I find inspiration in cactus gardens, on sandy beaches or rocky cliffs, among animals and in old towns in ruins. Abstract paintings and landscape photography are two sides of the same artistic eye that is putting up resistance and often lurks in the twilight.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again