Christmas lights - Pasaje Begoña

I walked to the centre of Torremolinos again to take some photos of the Christmas lights. The evening they were switched on, it was too crowded and there was too much noise (groups were playing music on the street. Well, nice music, but the amplifiers were too loud to my taste). 
I was surprised about the sleek design of the lights. And I had a quick look into the Pasaje Begoña, that slowly awakens to a new life (some information about this place can be found on two pictures below). 
(I do not know the name of the artist of the appealing wall-painting. If someone knows more, please do inform me so that I can mention it here. Thank you).

Here my impression of my strolling in this December night. Enjoy!

On the main pedestrian square:







 In the Pasaje Begoña:




















Comments

  1. Such amazing lights - I'm like you - I would have wanted to visit on a quiet night as well. The murals are great too - I didn't realise how big they were until I visited your link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Zsuzsa! Yes, the mural painting is quite big! Wish you a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again