Season's Greetings


Dear friends,

I am glad that this year is coming to an end. It was a tough year for me and, I know, for many of you too, who lost a dear family member, the best dog friend, got injured, did not get enough work during weeks or too much work at once that made you break down... 
It was a year where populist decisions were made in several countries and at different levels. I wish I could live in a bubble or on a cloud or somewhere else in order not to suffer, but it would be too easy, wouldn't it? 
But 2019 did also offer me beautiful moments. I have been creating art, translating many contracts and general terms, training aikido, and learning a lot about mindful nutrition, zero waste, Swedish cooking, Icelandic sheep grazing, Kenyan songs and Tanzanian nature.
I hope 2020 will bring us serenity, solidarity, prosperity, and peace.

I wish you and your families happy holidays and a healthy, prosperous and peaceful New Year!




Comments

  1. Wishing you all the best in 2020, Chani! Yes, sadly we can not pick and choose our life experiences - we have to take the bad with the good - and hope that over all the positives will still outweigh the negatives and try to find the silver lining in all situations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Zsuzsa!I wish you and your family a gorgeous year 2020 also! You are right, life is a kind of lottery and you have to make the best of it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water reservoir in Álora

End of the Year Again